DHS PACTS II – Functional Category One (FC1)
gTANGIBLE Corporation, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has been awarded a prime contract: DHS PACTS II in Functional Category One (FC1) to provide word-class services under PACTS II.
Contract #: HSHQDC-16-D-P2004
Our conforming contract is available by clicking the contract icon below
DHS PACTS II FC1 Teammates
|Teammate Company||Capability / Area of Expertise|
|Broadbase Analytics||Management consulting firm (VOSB) that provides financial management, accounting, and acquisition support. Capability/expertise in FC1 Program Management Services – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services.|
|CSMI||SDVOSB government contractor that has capability/expertise in both FC1 Program Management Services and Technical Services:
· Admin/Management - financial planning and analysis, budgetary oversight, contract management, development of requirements, and administrative support services.
· Process, Distribution, and Logistics - quality assurance and quality control support for U.S. Government Base Operations support programs. SMEs perform inventory management; manage distribution networks; warehouse use, operations, and utilization; transportation and shipment of goods and materials; and materials management and handling (programs that have utilized more than 40,000 spare parts, consumables and major end items).
· Engineering Services – expertise in Human Factors, Mechanical, Structural, Electrical, Communications, Systems, Network, Environmental, and Field Engineering disciplines and Scientific support. Engineering SMEs perform feasibility studies, preparation of plans and testing support. Particularly adept to performing installation/integration, testing and commissioning for a wide variety of C4ISR technologies.
· Environmental, Technical, Other Scientific - greenhouse gas scientific engineering, design reviews and analysis for facility engineering, structural engineering and analysis for extreme climate locations and conducting complex problem set analysis and recommendations for emerging ISR requirements and applications
|Dakota Consulting||Government contractor that delivers high quality, innovative business and technical solutions. They have capability/expertise in both FC1 Program Management Services and Technical Services:
· Admin/Management - Project Management Office Support including Portfolio/Program Support, Project Control, and Governance; Mission Support Services including HR/Staffing, Administrative Support, Business Process Analysis; Business Process Engineering such as Quality Assurance/Quality Control, Process Development & Assessment; Acquisition Support Services; Supply Chain Management; Financial Management Support; Electronic Equipment Management Support, Accountable Equipment Custodial Support, Government Cybersecurity Liaison; and Administrative and Workflow Support.
· Process, Distribution, and Logistics - Logistics Portfolio Management Compliance and Analysis support; and Logistics Integration Support for Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR).
· Engineering Services – Engineering Research in the areas of: Hybrid Coating Foam, Barrier Fabrics, Fire Science, and Energy Resource Economics, and Residential Microgrid Economics
· Environmental, Technical, Other Scientific - Development of standards, policies/procedures; Biometric Algorithms; Scientific Research; Standards Reference Research & Databases; Measurement Science & Design of Scientific Measurement Instrumentation; Mathematical & Statistical Analyses & Models; Chemical & Physical Properties Measurement; Engineering, Environmental Research & studies; Scientific systems development and support; Micro & Nano Metrology; Robotics Research; Fire Measurement Science; NetZero House; Greenhouse Gas Measurement and Modeling; and Marine Environmental Specimen Bank.
|DAI Solutions||Dynamic, woman-owned small business that offers a wide range of management consulting services with expertise in FC1 Program Management Services – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services. Expertise includes customized communications and marketing, human capital and learning solutions, organizational transformation. Expertise in the toolsets that enable change, strategic knowledge of how to drive successful change, an ability to communicate change needs persuasively, and the training expertise to bring the workforce to where they need to be, helping to build a solid foundation for organizational growth and success.|
|MacAulay-Brown, Inc.||Large, privately held, Government contractor that is a Task Order to Task Order subcontractor on the gTANGIBLE Team. They have capability/expertise in both FC1 Program Management Services and Technical Services:
· Admin/Management - extensive experience managing the full spectrum of Government Management contracts, small to large. MACB provides operational planning; program management and technical consulting expertise.
· Process, Distribution, and Logistics - a leader in Life Cycle Management and Logistical support to the Government. MacB has supported the Government with technical and logistical support across the supported Commands’ CONUS and OCONUS units. MacB has successfully provided World-Wide logistical support of both small and large teams in diverse work environments (i.e. combat, severe weather) maintaining all types of equipment ranging from personal protective gear (CBRN) to large vehicle fleets (MRAPs).
· Engineering Services – design and deliver leading edge technology-based products, services and solutions. MacB’s distinctive Engineering services led to our selection as a team member on the USAF’s Air Force One Recapitalization Program.
· Environmental, Technical, Other Scientific - 10,000 sq. ft. R&D Lab facility located in the All American Military Business Park in Fayetteville, N.C., next to Fort Bragg. The Lab provides electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing, environmental testing, RF emissions pre-compliance testing, engineering design, integration and consulting services to local, state and regional Government and commercial clients.
|Providence||Providence has provided professional services to more than 1,000 clients in both the private and public sector and has considerable expertise in all aspects of engineering, planning, regulatory analysis, permitting, modeling, monitoring, and compliance as well as disaster response services. Their engineers, environmental professionals, mitigation specialists, planners, and scientists possess decades of experience in solving complex engineering and environmental challenges and are trained in the latest technology and software available. Their ecologists, geologists, biologists, toxicologist, and environmental regulatory specialists work closely with their engineers allowing them to offer an outstanding combination of talent and expertise. They have capability/expertise in FC1 Technical Services:
· Engineering Services – Landfills, site development, transportation, water & wastewater, coastal, surveying, marsh creation and restoration.
· Environmental, Technical, Other Scientific - Air, water, waste (solid, hazardous), wetlands, natural resources, groundwater, risk assessment, NEPA , remediation, soil and groundwater assessments, hazard mitigation, debris monitoring and management, disaster recovery planning, post-disaster response and recovery services.
|Tri Star Engineering||Government contracting company that has capability/expertise in FC1 Program Management Services and Technical Services’ Engineering Services:
· Admin/Management - provides support such as financial planning and budgeting (specifically for systems and subcomponents for Navy shipboard applications), records management (for all systems and programs supported), general administrative (meeting facilitation, agendas/minutes, reports, briefings) and human resources (staffing, training, security/safety) support, strategic and organizational planning, and business process improvement.
· Process, Distribution, and Logistics – provide warehouse management at their 55,000 square foot production facility. Use internal inventory tracking systems which allows them to track and report on inventory in multiple locations within the facility while serving as the single data entry point. Additional expertise includes: reporting, parts tracking, BOMs, work orders, barcoding, RFID tagging system, GFP processes and procedures, vendor invoice analysis, vendor deliveries, material transport, and a QA/QC program.
· Engineering Services - senior level engineers and engineering technicians are proficient in design engineering that captures the required design configuration and procedures to ensure adequacy of end item performance:
o proficient using modern 3D solid modeling CAD software as well as simulation software comprised of kinematics, thermal, and FEA tools to validate designs for performance, safety and producibility.
o experienced using direct and scan measuring equipment and tools to digitally capture all the features from partially finished designs in the form of 3D models, 2D drawings, and process specifications to conduct engineering analyses.
o perform rigorous reviews and understand performance requirements from a mission and operator perspective
o review and/or propose designs which meet these requirements, taking performance, safety, human engineering, producibility and supportability into account
o apply modeling and simulation techniques to approved designs for validation and verification of design concepts
o identify and develop associated test equipment to support lifecycle maintenance
o fully document as-built configurations in accordance with military specifications and produce Level II developmental and Level III production drawings and specifications.
o Using the data generated from the design process, develop functional prototypes which are used for test and evaluation and to conduct operational evaluations.
|Xcelerate||Large, privately held, Government contractor that has capability/expertise in both FC1 Program Management Services and Technical Services in the Engineering Services area:
· Admin/Management - continuous process improvement leaders optimize efficiency and performance across organizations through process redesign, organizational transformation, and efficient use of enabling technology. They use industry best practices in Lean Six Sigma, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®), and ADKAR® Change Management to help optimize, transform, and sustain organizational improvements. Areas supported include: operational assessment and analysis, process design and re-engineering, lean six sigma training and execution, and business process management.
· Process, Distribution, and Logistics - field mission-critical capabilities. They help transform technology’s potential into solutions that integrate portfolio, program, and project activities; beyond the traditional PMO/PEO support to employ comprehensive and iterative processes that facilitate speed, efficiency, and effectiveness. Areas supported include: acquisition management, design (business requirements, concept of operations, strategic roadmaps, etc.), technical management and oversight, and product realization.
· Engineering Services – expedite results by combining innovative approaches with industry best practices in architecture, requirements, design, development, testing, delivery and management.
Functional Categories Awarded Under PACTS II
“Program Management Services:
Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services – we provide support services on administrative management issues, such as financial planning and budgeting, equity and asset management, records management, office planning, strategic and organizational planning, site selection, and business process improvement. In addition, we provide general management consultants that provide a full range of administrative; human resource; marketing; or other management consulting services.
Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services - we provide operating advice and assistance services in areas such as process, physical distribution and logistics; productivity improvement; quality assurance and quality control; inventory management; distribution networks; warehouse use, operations, and utilization; transportation and shipment of goods and materials; and materials management and handling.
Engineering Services - we provide services in the support of physical laws and principles of engineering in the design, development and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes, and systems. The assignments undertaken may involve any of the following activities: provision of advice, preparation of feasibility studies, preparation of preliminary and final plans and designs, provision of technical services during the construction or installation phase, inspection and evaluation of engineering projects and related services.
Environmental, Technical & Other Scientific Consulting Services - we provide support services to DHS components and HQ offices on environmental, scientific and technical issues. We also provide assistance in areas such as the control of environmental contamination from pollutants, toxic substances, and hazardous materials, identify problems (e.g., inspect buildings for hazardous material), measure and evaluate risks, and recommend solutions. We provide expertise support in areas, such as air and water quality, asbestos contamination, remediation, and environmental law. We also provide sanitation or site remediation consulting services.”
Corporate Points of Contact
Program Executive: Jack Gallagher, CEO
Office Phone: 571-351-5934
Cell Phone: 703-656-6693
Contract Administrator: Andra Grasis, VP
Office Phone: 571-351-5936
Cell Phone: 571-438-3008
PMO Coordinator: Sue Elkabir, SVP
Office Phone: 571-351-5935
Cell Phone: 703-328-1232